Friday 27 February 2015

Owls At Oak Class

Owls At Oak Class

The Children of Oak Class had to write what they will remember about the owls. 
They said:

Kelly "I held every single owl and I am very happy about that because I have never ever held one before. I was a bit scared! Owls are cute and I am so happy that the owls came to our school."

Tabby "I held all five of the owls, all of them fell asleep on my arm!"

Caleb "Holding a rare barn owl is what I will never forget."

Joshua "I thought the owls were amazing."

Alex  "Bracken the Tawny owl was a very good flyer!"

Kelan "I liked holding the owls."

Marcus "Fern was a big owl and it bit me because he was easily scared of me. I also held a very rare owl."

Tommy  "The rare owl called Dusk was so soft and I will never forget him. I loved it, I will tell my mum when I get home."

Summer "I will never forget their colours and shapes."

Tyler-James "The owls were lovely and soft. I want an owl now because of the assembly. I loved it, the best owl was Fern."

This is Mumbles she is 4 years old. The breed chaco can be found in Argentina, Paraguay and the Falklands.

This is Bracken he is 7 years old. His breed is a tawny owl.

This is Spirit he is 8 years old. His breed is a barn owl.

This is Fern he is 5 years old. His breed is called a Asian brown wood owl.